The Pediatrics Clinic provides comprehensive routine and acute care for all enrolled beneficiaries, ages newborn to 17. Technician appointments are also available for wart treatment after initial consultation with your primary care manager, for possible strep throat if the child is 3 or older, and for suture removals. These can all be booked through the appointment line.
- Future Appointments: Prevention care, non-urgent issues, or ongoing health concern follow-up
- Virtual Appointments: Counseling, medication follow-up, referral requests, test result follow-up
- Nurse or Tech Visits: Weight checks
- Early Development Intervention Services: By referral, if pediatrician thinks child would benefit from support services.
- Exceptional Family Member Support Services: Services are available to anyone in your family assigned to the EFMP. Check out available support options by calling the RAFL or RAFM EFMP support office.
Sports Physicals: Don’t require an additional appointment if child is up to date on his or her yearly well-checkup! Just let the clinic know if you need it to complete the form. START EARLY so kids don’t miss out!